What information do we collect?
- Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us).
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us, or your customer relationship with us.
- Internal record keeping.
Other Uses of Your Information
IP Address. When you visit our Website, Firstweddingband.com collects your IP address to, among other things, help diagnose problems with its server, administer and tune the operation of its Website, analyze trends, track traffic patterns, gather demographic information for aggregate use, and track the date and duration of each session within our Website. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our website, customer service, products, and promotional efforts, and to understand your preferences, patterns and interests.
In order to identify who you are, we suggest that you register and log-in when you visit our site. This allows us to provide you with your "Order Status" and other information that is uniquely yours.
Firstweddingband.com is committed to the protection of the personally identifiable information that you share with us. We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive personal information (for example, credit card information) over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. While we strive to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.