Free Ring Sizer
The number one reason customers return their rings is because they have either guessedor incorrectly measured their size. We realize that you may not know the ring size for a given finger, and we want to help you by offering a FREE ring sizer to anyone interested in purchasing from FirstWeddingBand.com
Finding Your Perfect Ring Size
1. Your joints swell as the day goes on, so be sure to measure your finger at the end of the day, not the first thing in the morning (Fingers are smaller in the early morning and when cold.)
2. Measure your finger size a few times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
3. Taking a ring off should never be a painful process.
Tips for Buying a Ring as a Gift or Surprise
1. The easiest way to tell the correct ring size is if he/she already has a ring that fits him/her. If it's one he/she doesn't wear very often, you can take it with you to any jeweler to get the ring size measured.
2. Ask friends or family members if they know his/her ring size.
International Ring Sizing Chart